Navigate to Products section and select Pricebook. In the drop down locate and click Products Catalog.
Once Selected your Search box will open. It works exactly like the Search Box you have used in the Pricebook. Make your Search and select OK to get your results.
In our example we will search by Name for an item. We placed Reeses in the Name box and then selected OK to populate our search results as seen below.
Once your search is complete you will need to navigate through the Products Catalog to use it to its full potential. You can edit items straight from the main search, or click into an item to make edits. You can also use the Action button for batch changes to items. See the information below for more guidance.
- Type To Filter– Use this title bar function to filter out your results deeper. Example: Reese, Starbucks, Marl
- Select Group By– This allows you to group your results by specific Departments, Names, Custom Groups, Retail Prices or Sub Departments. The plus and minus sign to the right allows you to expand or collapse the results when using this option.
- Check Box– This is used to select your items, You can select multiple items by clicking each box or you can click the first one hold the SHIFT button on the keyboard, and then click the last one you need. This will grab all the items in between the first and last.
- Barcode-This is where you see the UPC or Item number for the product. Click this to re-organize the results.
- Name– This is the description of the item, click this to re-organize the results.
- Short Name– Name as it appears on the receipt, editable from this page.
- Sub Department– Secondary department path for the item.
- Product Type– If you have set an item up with a specific Product Type you can see this here. Regular is the default for all items.
- Fee– Applicable for items that have CRV or Bottle Deposit that need to be set up for the item.
- Case Pack– This will only show if it has been set up for the item.
- Retail– This is the price you charge the customer. You may see a range of retails if you have multiple stations, and the items have different retails.
- Vertical Ellipses– Click this to expand and Print the page using the Export button OR Sort the page based on how it was input into the Pricebook. This will allow the most recent added items in S2K to show at the top when selected. You also have options to view Active Records, All Records, or just the Inactive Records in your Pricebook.
- Export– Use this option to export item list
- Input Sort Ascending– This will allow you to sort items by create date in ascending order
- Input Sort Descending– This will allow you to sort items by create date in descending order
- Active Records– View Only your Active items in the Pricebook
- All Records – View All Records withing your Pricebook; Active and Inactive together.
- Inactive Records– View only the Inactive Items in your Pricebook.
13. Edit– This will allow you to edit all lines except the barcode and the retail price from this main page. Once done you will select a save button that will populate.
14. +New– This allows you to add a new item straight from the Products Catalog
15. Products Tab– Main Product Listing Page
16. Custom Groups Tab– Where you go to create your custom groups in S2K.
17. Pricebook Publish History Tab– Quick way to view and search the Pricebook Publishing History.
18. Reports– A fast way to access reports when in the Products Catalog. See Reporting page for more assistance on use.
19. Action Button– Located on the Title Bar, this allows you to perform various actions in the Products Catalog. These are all similar to the functions in the Pricebook.
- Batch Edit Attributes– Allows you to make edits to multiple items at one time for things such as department, custom groups, fees, etc.
- Batch Edit Retail– Use this to edit retail prices of items after selecting them from the list. Same as using Batch edit in Pricebook.
- Import– Items can be imported with a .csv file using the following format: upc, sku, long description, short description, category id, retail, crv, uom. Click Import and a pop-up window will appear. Fill it out to start the import.
1. Choose your station.
2. Choose the CSV file from your computer.
3. Use this format example, as a reference for setup.
4. Select OK when done.
- Export– Creates an export of the pricebook including retail. Click this and a pop-up window appears and will ask you which station you want the file for. Select the station and then select OK. Format this is in is a CSV file.
- Barcode Printing– Allows you to print barcodes to use as shelf tags or scanning sheets. See Barcode Printing walk through.
- Publish– Select the items you want to send to the POS. If nothing is selected it will send ALL items to the POS. Then click Publish and fill out the pop up page like you would when sending from the Pricebook.
- Copy Cost– Used if you have multiple stores and need to copy cost from one location to another.
1. Choose the station the cost is coming from
2. Choose the station the cost is going to
3. Choose the department to copy from
4. Select OK when done.
- Pending Pricebook Changes– As used the Pricebook, this sends the items you have selected to the POS for publishing.
20. Search– Start another search or add to the one you have already.
21. Refresh– Click to refresh the page
You can locate the Inventory History of an item, Edit Item Attributes and Edit Retail Prices from this page as well. When you have your search results, right click the name of the item, and a pop up will appear.
- Edit Item Attributes– Allows you to edit the item information, similar to clicking the item directly.
- Edit item Retails– Opens a pop up to edit retail prices for the item at all stations you have access to.
- View Item Inventory History– Opens the SKU Inventory History page to view the items history since you started carrying the item on invoices in S2K Prime.