Navigate to Products then locate Pricebook and select. In the drop down then choose Pricebook.
This will open an Advanced Search box you can use to locate the item(s) in question.
The Advanced Search box includes many options that you can choose from, you can fill out what is needed to locate what you are seeking.
- Name– This can be a full or partial description of the item
- Barcode– The item number on the item, you can use a full or partial barcode, item number, or UPC number.
- Short Name– Another way to search, if the item has a short name added when created.
- Department– This is a drop down to choose Departments you would like to search in.
- Sub Dept.– This is a drop down to choose Sub Departments you would like to search in.
- Fee– This is a drop down that is used for CRV or Bottle Deposit searching.
- Product Type– This is a drop down to select the product type you may like to search by.
- Custom Groups– You can search by Custom Groups that you have created.
- Product Vendors– A way to search by the vendors you have added in your system.
- Vendor SKU– Vendor assigned item number
- Item Exceptions– use the drop down to search specifically for item that do or do not have exceptions added to them.
- Single Store Retail– Pick a station from the drop down to choose which station to view retail prices for. Best for multi-site stations, so you only work one station at a time if wanted.
13. Store Matrix – Used for Multi-Site Stations to see all locations in pricebook at once. If not selected, you will see a retail price range when you have more than 1 site. When Selected this will list up to 8 stations at once. Also used in conjunction with Pack Size. If you have more than 8 stations an Ellipses is present to choose the next station.
14. Pack Size – Used in Conjunction with Store Matrix, When Store Matrix is selected you can place in a pack size as well.
15. OK– If you would like to see the entire Pricebook, please fill out nothing and just hit this button.
16. Cancel– This is used when you want to cancel your search.
In our example we will search by Name for an item. We used Twix in the Name field and then selected OK to populate our search results as seen below.
Once you have completed your search, you will see the results populate on the Pricebook Listing page. This page contains various options for your search. Below you can see the navigation of the Pricebook Page.
- Type To Filter– This is part of the Title Bar in the Pricebook. This allows you to narrow your search again if needed. Click in the box to start typing and narrowing your results.
- Check Box– This is used to select your items, You can select multiple items by clicking each box or you can click the first one hold the SHIFT button on the keyboard, and then click the last one you need. This will grab all the items in between the first and last.
- Select Group By– This allows you to group your results by specific Departments, Names, Custom Groups, Retail Prices or Sub Departments. The Plus and minus sign to the right allows you to expand or collapse the results when using this option.
- Barcode-This is where you see the UPC or Item number for the product. Click this to re-organize the results.
- Name– Editable line when Edit is chosen. This is the description of the item, click this to re-organize the results.
- Sub Department/Fee– Editable line when Edit is chosen. This is the secondary department the item is listed under. Click this to re-organize the results. You also have the option for Fee under this section.
- Department– The main Department the item is listed under, click this to re-organize the results.
- Custom Groups– An Editable line when Edit is selected. These are built separately and this will allow you to use the group by function adequately. See the Custom Groups walk through for more information.
- Margin– Margin percentage for the item.
- Retail– This is the price you charge the customer. You may see a range of retails if you have multiple stations selected, and the items have different retails.
- Vertical Ellipses– Click this to expand and Print the page using the Export button OR Sort the page based on how it was input into the Pricebook. This will allow the most recent added items in S2K to show at the top when selected. You also have options to view Active Records, All Records, or just the Inactive Records in your Pricebook.
- Export– Use this option to export item list
- Input Sort Ascending– This will allow you to sort items by create date in ascending order
- Input Sort Descending– This will allow you to sort items by create date in descending order
- Active Records– View Only your Active items in the Pricebook
- All Records – View All Records withing your Pricebook; Active and Inactive together.
- Inactive Records– View only the Inactive Items in your Pricebook.
12. Edit– This will allow you to edit the Name, Sub Department and Custom Groups of items. Once done you will select a save button that will populate.
13.+New– This allows you to add a new item into your Pricebook through Quick Add/ Change Product.
14. Pricebook Tab– When the line shows under this, you are in the Pricebook
15. Pricebook Publish History Tab– When selected, you can view the publish history for items.
16. Reports– Located on the Title Bar, lets you access reports at any time.
17. Action Button– Located on the Title Bar, this allows you to perform various actions in the Pricebook.
- Batch Edit Retail– This is used to change prices on many items at once.
- Batch Edit Attributes– This will allow you to take many items at once and make a change to it. Changes include Department, Fees, etc.
- Barcode Printing– This is used to print barcodes from the pricebook.
- Publish– This is used to send your pricebook or items to the register.
- Copy Prices– When you have multiple locations, you can copy retail prices from one site to another.
- Pending Pricebook Changes– Listing of your price changes ready to send to the register.
- Reset Vendor– Allows you to reset the vendor for items to match the vendor the item comes in on invoices for.
18. Search– Start another search or add to the one you have already.
19. Refresh– Click to refresh the page