Support Tickets- Create New and View Existing
If you need assistance with the S2K system, click the Help Desk application button from the main navigation bar
The support center window will open
In the Support Center, click on New Support Ticket button to create a new ticket
You will be directed to a page to fill in your contact information and the reason for your support ticket. Please be as detailed as possible and attach documents (as needed), so the S2K support team has what they need in order to best assist you regarding your issue.
- Email address and Contact Name- The point of contact for ticket
- Subject- include information about your question or issue. One ticket per issue or question so we can direct to the correct area of support
- Description – provide more detailed information about the issue. Please be as detailed as possible by providing example SKU numbers, invoice numbers, dates, attachments, etc. If you do not provide this information initially, this will delay the support team in resolving or answering your issue/question.
- + Attach a file – this will let you attach a file from your computer so the team can see what you are seeing. This could be anything from end of day reports to an image of an items barcode.
- Submit – send the ticket. This button lets the support team see your question and work fast to resolve your issue or get you the answers you seek.
To check on the status of an existing support ticket, click Check Ticket Status button
The ticket listing window will open to show open or pending tickets
Click on ticket to open and view status or reply