Information and basic calculations for gallons sold and dollars collected by grade.
- Fuel Grade – List of fuel grades that have been set up in s2k.
- Sales Quantity – Gallons sold for the corresponding grade on the specified date.
- Sales Revenue – Total dollar amount (including discounts) that was collected for the corresponding grade on that day.
- Adjustment – Includes your pump test if necessary.
- Retail – This amount is figured by dividing the gallons by the dollars sold to give you the average retail for that grade on that day.
- Net Retail – Subtracts the fuel sales tax from retail.
- Cost – Your current fuel cost based on weighted average cost. Includes purchases, sales, and over/short.
- Margin – Difference between net retail and cost. (In cents)
- Profit – Margin multiplied by sales quantity.
- Edit – Allows you to add, edit, or remove fuel sales data manually.