1. Client to e-mail completed Debit Authorization Form. Once received, S2k will process debit for the invoice amount.
2. Client to complete New Client Form for each station. S2k must have these forms prior to Step 3.
3. S2k will build PC’s, if ordered, and prepare and ship all hardware to client. S2k will e-mail client with tracking numbers on shipment.
4. If existing PC’s are being used, the following are the PC requirements:
- Min 2 G RAM
- XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 (Verifone standard Ruby can only operate on 32bit Win8 due to 3rd party & Verifone software)
- High speed internet
- Minimum requirements for internet speed are 2.0 mbps download and 1.0 mbps upload, and the ping needs to be below 150.
Requirements for Computers Connected to the Register/POS…(In addition to above)
- Additional Network (NIC) card for connection to the Nucleus
- Cat5 cable needed to connect PC to POS/POS router
- 9-pin Serial port to connect to Ruby
- Null Modem adapter (must be provided by Verifone as it is specially wired, we do sell them if your tech does not have one for you) plugs into Serial port on PC and then network (Cat5) cable runs to the PC.
- Need an additional Network (NIC) Card and Cat5 cable to connect to Sapphire.
- Sapphire Management Suite (SMS) must be installed on the back office PC.
- Nothing additional is needed, just a Back Office PC with high speed internet and standard internet router. Verifone technician will establish all connections.
- Nothing additional is needed, just a Back Office PC with high speed internet and standard internet router. Comdata technician will establish all connections.
Nothing additional is needed, just a Back Office PC with high speed internet and standard internet router. Comdata technician will establish all connections.
NOTE: S2k cannot poll data if PC is logged off or hibernating. Please make sure PC is connect and always running.
The back office PC needs to be physically connected to the following POS types: