Access and View Existing Non-Fuel Invoices
ACCESSING NON-FUEL INVOICES
Navigate to Purchase and Inventory and select Purchase. From the drop down choose NonFuel Invoice.
When you click the Non-Fuel Invoice tool a search criteria window will appear. The search dates will default to the most recent invoice dates
Edit the search fields as needed in order to view the existing invoices.
Once you have edited or filled in the search criteria to narrow down the list of invoices you wish to view, click the “Search” button at the bottom of the window.
The Non-Fuel Invoice Listing will appear displaying the invoices that were within the search criteria. By default, the list of invoices will be sorted by date with the most recent at the top. You will also see a Title bar with numerous functions, as well.
- Type to Filter – Use this to place keywords in to narrow your search
- Store Code – Station the invoice is for
- Vendor – Name of Vendor the invoice is under
- Date – Date of the invoice
- Invoice # – Invoice number input during creation
- Payment Term – How the vendor is paid
- Invoice $ – Total of the invoice
- Computer $ – Total of line items on the invoice, if a difference between invoice$ and Computed $ occurs you will see a red X next to this amount.
- Check Box Indicator – Indicates if the invoice has been approved
- Paper Clip – Attachments are listed here.
- Edit – This will allow you to edit partial invoice information without entering into the invoice itself. Lines that can be edited are:
Store Code, Vendor, Date, Invoice Number, Payment Term, and Invoice $.
- +New – Click to open and create a new non fuel invoice.
- Reports – Locate a report you are seeking, seen on every page in S2K.
- Options – Allows you to view this information in chart view as well.
15. Actions – Allows you additional actions and functions to perform on the invoice listing page.
- Approve Selected – Select invoices using the check boxes, then choose this to approve them in mass.
- Unapprove Selected – Select invoices using the check boxes, then choose this to unapprove them in mass.
- Post Selected to Accounting – Select invoices using the check boxes, then choose this to post to accounting in mass.
- Unpost Selected to Accounting – Select invoices using the check boxes, then choose this to post to un post to accounting in mass.
- Delete Selected – Select invoices using the check boxes, then choose this to delete in mass.
- Export – Allows you to select invoices using the check boxes, and then export by a specific format.
16. Search – Choose this to start a new search of invoices
17. Refresh – Use this to refresh the page.
VIEW EXISTING INVOICES
After you do your search, locate the invoice you would like to review and click the invoice to open. These could be EDI invoices or ones that you have created in S2K or on the Hand Held device. This will allow you to make edits to the invoice and manage various pieces of the invoice as well.
To learn how to manage an invoice you created manually or on the hand held, please see Creating and Managing a Non-Fuel invoice.